These are some of my photos.Hope you like them.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
I’ve been racing these past few months. I always felt that I’m always behind of my need to do list & all. Sometimes, I even forget some of my appointments. I know, I should just write them down. And I do BUT I always misplaced my agenda book. If not for Lareine , sometimes I would have forgotten to pick up my kids in the school on the right time or miss some of my appointments. I make sure that she is aware of them(my rdv) coz she can remember them than I. and she’s so kind to remind me. See, how lucky I am to have a great friend like her.
It was last two or three weeks that I have messed up the birthdays of my friends’ kids. And I assure you; this is not the first time. I ended up whining over the phone to her (Lareine), forcing her to spit out my weekly schedule and at the same time, really hoping that I have read her my agenda which I even didn’t write myself , it was Brigette, one of the mom friend here who wrote it for me. So, I won’t be mixed up & accept another engagement on the same date & time.
Even D’man was so much astonished that I ended up committing myself to two events at the same date & me not even aware of. Yes, that much! Understandable that it makes him worry coz i'll drag him on it. And seeing his wife, getting stressed up is too much for him to handle.I'm a handful, by the way.
But believe me, I’m more ashamed, how I become so forgetful lately. My reddening becoming my usual blusher and it’s not cute. Me explaining, how I messed up & hoping if we could rearrange something. Luckily, my blushing and stammering do the trick, I’ve been forgiven. And now, they put it on group mail & make me swear that I look at them.
The funniest is my kids would ride on this issue by saying,"but Mama, you don’t have the power of Naruto, (it’s a Japanese cartoon). He can have multi-clone and you don’t have any.” Good point, right?
PS: If anyone of you will say that it’s a sign of ageing.
Here’s my answer, I’M NOT HEARING YOU. I'm just stress.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Tagged by Liza of moms..... check nyo & Ness . Thanks to both of you. I know that i took time doing it, Sorry.
Participants: Tere-Blessing in Life 2.Yen- Me and Mine 3.Aggie - Pink and Brown Diaries. 4. Mich - Random Thoughts 5. Vannie - FunFierceFab 6. Jane - My Charmed Life. 7. Abie – Women Xplore 8. Jody - In This Game of Life 9. Eds – Just Me. 10. something purple 11.vanity kit 12. em's detour 13. mind bubbles 14. In Demand Opinions 15. Sweet Lullaby 16. MJ's Hurrah17. Buzzing Around 18. Tasteful Voyage 19. A Mom's Note 20. moms..... check nyo 21. Technotrend 22. Ness 23. Maya’s Window 24. Your Name Here
1. What do you want for your birthday? – It’s the right time to answer this one. I want soil & slab of woods for my garden but I have doubt that I’ll be having it on my bday.
2. Who will be your next kiss? – Depends, who gets awake first?
3. When was the last time you went to the mall? – We don’t have mall here, but if it’s shop, it was yesterday.
4. Are you wearing socks right now? - No.
5. How did you spend your summer? – We are still starting our summer; we’ll be moving & hopefully have time to be on the beach.
6. Have you been to the cinema in the last
5 days? – No.
7. What was the last thing you had to drink? – Wine (not yet an alcoholic,k?).
8. What are you wearing right now? - Pajamas.
9. What was your last purchase? – Clothes & Bread.
10. What was the last food you ate? – Cheese.
11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep? –Some family & friends in U.S because they are awake.
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Yes.
13. Do you have a pet? Yes, a dog named Sally.
14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days? A lot of laughter going on in this house hold and on the phone with friends some funny jokes or slip of the tongue.
15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? Philippines.
16. What is the last thing you purchased online? Laptop.
17. One thing you hate about yourself?- When I lost my temper, I become harsh.
18. Do you miss anyone?-Of course, yes.
19. What are your plans for the day? – Clean as much as I could, finish the card, cook, pack give-aways, attend meeting in school, buy gift for a friend and prepare for night out to see friends.
20. Last person you msg’d? Friends in Dubai.
21. Ever went to a camp? – If it’s campsite. Yes. Love it. But I preferred the campground in Phil, it’s more in nature, no facilities like,electricity,bars & pool.
22. Are you a good student in school? – In some certain time, yes.
23. What do you know about the (your) future? –Wow, don’t have the power to see it. So, no idea!
24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? – Now? no.
25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now? – They are scattered, some are here, Philippines,U.S.,Dubai, Canada & Malaysia.
Now,Let me tag you Colorful world Of Shiela(UK) ,AMOR ,Click & Read [ Janese ], Live Love Life [ Jojo] & Rainbow of life [Azillah] .
Please, tell me when it's up.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Medieval Castle in Fougères,BRETAGNE
One of the chamber in Mélusine tower..
it's really small & have access to the rampart of the castle.
Taken from the top of Coigny tower.
These are some of my shots, I took last Sunday.I wish, i could capture the feeling i felt when I'm inside. Unfortunately i can't, So, I'll include a link for you to know what it stood for, here in BRETAGNE.
Happy Wordless Wednesday !
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Almost 2 weeks, I wasn’t able to do blogging & even hopping to my favorite bloggers. I was and still tied up with many things to attend to like preparing parties for Sophia & Gabriel, doing invitation cards, clearing out the mess in our house which I never succeeded on doing so, attending parties & helping them their preparation, visiting friends and so on.
And whenever I tried to write something, I seems too disoriented to put my phrases right. Now, I’m blocked. Sorry…. Perhaps by hopping & getting updated will help me out putting my ducklings on line.
Thanks for your visits even I was not that active. I do appreciate it.