Friday, June 6, 2008

More about me

Tagged by Liza of moms..... check nyo & Ness . Thanks to both of you. I know that i took time doing it, Sorry.

Participants: Tere-Blessing in Life 2.Yen- Me and Mine 3.Aggie - Pink and Brown Diaries. 4. Mich - Random Thoughts 5. Vannie - FunFierceFab 6. Jane - My Charmed Life. 7. Abie – Women Xplore 8. Jody - In This Game of Life 9. Eds – Just Me. 10. something purple 11.vanity kit 12. em's detour 13. mind bubbles 14. In Demand Opinions 15. Sweet Lullaby 16. MJ's Hurrah17. Buzzing Around 18. Tasteful Voyage 19. A Mom's Note 20. moms..... check nyo 21. Technotrend 22. Ness 23. Maya’s Window 24. Your Name Here

1. What do you want for your birthday? – It’s the right time to answer this one. I want soil & slab of woods for my garden but I have doubt that I’ll be having it on my bday.
2. Who will be your next kiss? – Depends, who gets awake first?
3. When was the last time you went to the mall? – We don’t have mall here, but if it’s shop, it was yesterday.
4. Are you wearing socks right now? - No.
5. How did you spend your summer? – We are still starting our summer; we’ll be moving & hopefully have time to be on the beach.
6. Have you been to the cinema in the last
5 days? – No.
7. What was the last thing you had to drink? – Wine (not yet an alcoholic,k?).
8. What are you wearing right now? - Pajamas.
9. What was your last purchase? – Clothes & Bread.
10. What was the last food you ate? – Cheese.
11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep? –Some family & friends in U.S because they are awake.
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Yes.
13. Do you have a pet? Yes, a dog named Sally.
14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days? A lot of laughter going on in this house hold and on the phone with friends some funny jokes or slip of the tongue.
15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? Philippines.
16. What is the last thing you purchased online? Laptop.
17. One thing you hate about yourself?- When I lost my temper, I become harsh.
18. Do you miss anyone?-Of course, yes.
19. What are your plans for the day? – Clean as much as I could, finish the card, cook, pack give-aways, attend meeting in school, buy gift for a friend and prepare for night out to see friends.
20. Last person you msg’d? Friends in Dubai.
21. Ever went to a camp? – If it’s campsite. Yes. Love it. But I preferred the campground in Phil, it’s more in nature, no facilities like,electricity,bars & pool.
22. Are you a good student in school? – In some certain time, yes.
23. What do you know about the (your) future? –Wow, don’t have the power to see it. So, no idea!
24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? – Now? no.
25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now? – They are scattered, some are here, Philippines,U.S.,Dubai, Canada & Malaysia.

Now,Let me tag you Colorful world Of Shiela(UK) ,AMOR ,Click & Read [ Janese ], Live Love Life [ Jojo] & Rainbow of life [Azillah] .

Please, tell me when it's up.

9 comments:

escape said...

2. Who will be your next kiss? – Depends, who gets awake first?>>> this is cute.

reading this, i get to know a little bit of you. i wonder when was your last visit to the philippines.

i enjoyed looking at the photos on your widget "baking solveg". are they your kids?

have a great day!

Farah Deen said...

Maya, I like the answer to the question 'who will be your next kiss' too. that's super cute! btw, you do have friends all over the world! and am I the one in Malaysia... :)

Unknown said...

I wish I could be in the Philippines too.

I also become harsh when I am not in the mood.

And the answer to th next kiss - is really cute.

Farah Deen said...

Maya, if you have the time, I have a meme for you HERE

Have a nice weekend!

Maya said...

DongNow, i can tell who, it's my eldest son,Julian.

I haven't been back since Dec 2003.

THe dark haired children are mine. Solveg is Pia's friend; who slep-over with us.

Thanks dong. i hope you have a great weekend too.

FarahThanks.Of course, you are one of my friends in Malaysia.I do love you, you know that.

Hahahah...Thanks,love.I'm saying it now. i'll do this later on. i have a lot of pending of tags.

Jade Hey, you just been there. How was it?I'm so sorry,i can't stay long reading now.
I'm really tied up. Later, i'll be out again helping my friend on preparing food.Ay naku. hingal kabayo na ako sa line ups namin.

Tonya said...

Nice to meet!

Farah Deen said...

No problem, only when you have the time, otherwise, just forget it. Now, am I a good friend or not? LOL

Maya said...

Ops Dong sorry, i must be really tired,i gave wrong info. i arrived here Dec 2002.

Hi,Tonya.

farah, love you dear.sorry wasn't about to do my rounds.just arrived. it's 1:02am here.
I'll do this love.Promise,I just need time.

Pinay said...

Hello Maya,thanks for the tag and I'm done alreday with this tag,thanks.I posted it on my amorsjourney blog.