Monday, March 17, 2008

8 Facts About me (tag)

Thank you Bogie for tagging me.

In the 8 Facts About Yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.Here are the rules:

* Each blogger must post these rules first.

* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these

rules.

* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

***************************************************************************************
1.I'm having butterflies in my stomach whenever I'm upset & mad.
2.Cooking makes me Zen.
3.Only organized when I'm working with pay.
4.Have vertigo reason that I was into rock climbing.
5.Coffee first before bad news.
6.Cry like a baby with senti movies & books.
7.Love rocks & water.
8.My family is on the top of my list.

Care to share Lutchi, Lalaine, Rojoy, Roche & Liza ?

5 comments:

Lalaine said...

Hi maya! oh thanks for tagging me..but Bogie tagged me this too and I've done it already..sorry ha?...Take care!!

btw, I love the poem you composed..you're a writer talaga!

Anonymous said...

Lalaine,Its ok.
And thanks for appreciating my poem,though,I'm not a writer tlga.Sorry sa kadramahan jan.

Farah Deen said...

hehehe I love knowing these facts about you! how i wished you had to list out 20 instead of 8! :)

Liz said...

hi maya! thanks, i've already done this tag ;)

have a blessed weekend.

Maya said...

My two favorite blogger are here, Yehee!!!
Not so good with tagging Farah.
You two Liza, have nice weekend.