Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tag about Getting to know me.

Tagged by Rojoy again.. Thank you so much.

I AM… a human.
I WANT... a smile.
I HAVE… the people that I love to live with.
I WISH…. things fall into places.
I HATE… feeling hatred.
I FEAR… for others’ life.
I SEARCH… my place.
I WONDER… have I change?
I REGRET… to give pain.
I LOVE…. affection.
I ALWAYS… wish for the best.
I AM NOT… you.
I DANCE… with life.
I SING… in my mind.
I CRY… with my emotion.
I WRITE… to myself.
I WON…..over me.
I AM CONFUSED… when I don’t know.
I NEED… to go on.
I SHOULD… reach it in any way.
THE LAST THOUGHT BEFORE GO TO SLEEP…. There is another day.

Now,I want to know you better Farah, Lalaine, Bogie,Gracey,Liza & Mem.

2 comments:

Lalaine said...

HI MAya! thanks for this tag..I'll be posting this on Monday! Have a great week !

Farah Deen said...

Maya,
wow, this tag is different and I kinda like it. I will do it tomorrow surely. :)