Friday, March 28, 2008

What kind of wine am I?

This tag was given by Lareine, I know that this is long overdue...Sorry!


What kind of wine are you?

You Are Pinot Noir
Sophisticated and worldly, you probably know more about wine than most drinkers.You have great taste, and you approach all aspects of life with a gourmet attitude.You believe that the little things in life should be cherished and enjoyed... and of the best quality possible.And while you may take more time to eat a meal or tour a city, it's always time well spent.
Deep down you are: A seductive charmer
Your partying style: Refined. And you would never call it "partying"




To be associated as a Pinot Noir, I don’t know if I should be flattered to be define as sophisticated and worldly. Coz to me, sophistication can be an art of projection by acting densely to be different from others. However, I do acknowledge that the experienced one can be truly sophisticated and worldly as they could be.

“You probably know more about wine than most drinkers.” No, I’m not, it’s too presumptuous to accept this description. To think that I wasn’t born to a wine country. However, back home, I had my share of discovering to this fermented sap and was limited to some California and Australian white wines. Although, in some good occasions with some French and Italian red ones.

Now, that I’m living here, my access to know it better has been feasting. Yes, I’m alcoholic esté an avid consumer of red wine. Though, Pinot Noir doesn’t grace our table often, Little things,I know about this wine, in fact; I could only say that it comes from Bourguignon (Burgundy) region,it has a fruity smell and it compliments diffirent plates.


The rest of the descriptions maybe have held some truth. It’s not for me to say.

Now, i would like to know what kind of wine are you?

Farah,Gracey,Liza, Rojoy, Angel Roche and Azillah.

11 comments:

Liz said...

sophisticated and refined, sounds so much like you, though i have not met you personally ;)

hmmm, kasali pala ako sa tag na ito ;) will do this tag sis, thanks.

take care and happy weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thank you,Liz.If any luck, We could come up with a ticket to fly all of us back home,I would request an EB with you.

Farah Deen said...

wow, it's interesting reading abt your wine type. I don't drink wine or know anything about wine to be frank with you (in fact, I know nothing about any alcoholic drinks)

Anyway, for the fun of it, I will do this tag and let you know and maybe you can tell me if I'm a good old wine or not ok? LOL

Maya said...

I’m sure Farah that you’re a vintage kind of wine, who has matured with time and has the smell of spring.

Anonymous said...

hey sis! thanks for the tag. Did I struck some chords LOL? My hubby prohibits me from drinking by myself. He came home one time and I was drinking by myself. Boy! Did he threw a fit. He said it's a good way to become alcoholic. Red wine is okay though. I've heard that it's good for the heart. :)

Maya said...

Yes, Gracey you stuck my cord but don't worry!!!
I still feel that i'm still the captain of my wanting.With red one it's true is good for the heart if you don't drink it like i do.

Farah Deen said...

Maya dear, opsss I will do this ASAP!! Only now I am doing all of my tags, since daryn is getting better. otherwise, it's very stressful with these 2 being sick at home.

Maya said...

i was checking in your award, Farah to see what wine you are.Please, tell me when you do it, thanks.

rojoy said...

Thank you for this tag May, this is great partner for my Angel lush.I just posted this this on my Rojoy's kitchen.

Maya said...

Thanks rojoy, i'll be checking it.

Anonymous said...

i'm chadonnay maya, and it's finally up ;)

http://mlizcochico.com/?p=479